- Commands written
like thisare to be run in your terminal.
env.examplefrom latest release page into a folder.
.env. For Mac/Linux users, please run
mv env.example .envin the terminal.
docker-compose up -dto launch DevLake.
Configure data connections and collect data
http://localhost:4000in your browser to configure data connections.
- Navigate to desired plugins on the Integrations page
- Please reference the following for more details on how to configure each one:
- Submit the form to update the values by clicking on the Save Connection button on each form page
devlaketakes a while to fully boot up. if
config-uicomplaining about api being unreachable, please wait a few seconds and try refreshing the page.
- Create pipelines to trigger data collection in
- Click View Dashboards button in the top left when done, or visit
- To synchronize data periodically, users can set up recurring pipelines with DevLake's pipeline blueprint for details.
Upgrade to a newer version
Support for database schema migration was introduced to DevLake in v0.10.0. From v0.10.0 onwards, users can upgrade their instance smoothly to a newer version. However, versions prior to v0.10.0 do not support upgrading to a newer version with a different database schema. We recommend users to deploy a new instance if needed.